What we've been up to in 2009, Part 3

Evan improved is climbing skills.



Jacob played and played and played with trains.
We put his track on the table so he could play without extra hands disassembling the track.



Haircuts for all (except me).
This was Evan's first haircut. In this picture Jacob is wearing his Quarter-Midget t-shirt from Cousin Keith.



We talked on the phone to my Mom.



We had a bookshelf built in the loft.
It was built by Dave Margetts who is the same person who did our backyard.

5 comments:

Kirsten B. said...

you know, we don't have a dishwasher here at my apartment, i think i may have to take my son (he's 9 months) up to my parents so we can get the famous dishwasher pic! adorable child. Thanks for sharing.
craftymomme08

Amanda C said...

I love the bookshelf/wall unit. Looks like some great added storage.

Lambfam said...

Katy I love the haircuts, it's the great thing about having boys. Also I'm jealous of your beautiful new storage. Can;t wait to see you this summer.
Beth

Liz & Anita said...

How cute! :D and I looove that bookshelf - It's Beautiful! ~Liz (lizzibeth226 from swap-bot quick blog swap)

Elizabeth said...

aghh I commented with the wrong blog before!!!! hahaha I just realized it - this is my actual blog ~Liz (lizzibeth226 from swapbot quick blog swap)